UK Web Hosting

Go Back   RO Empire Forums > Jobs > Thief/Assassin/Rogue > Thief/Assassin
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2004, 09:55 AM   #1
Gevurah
#1 Eye Mod Returns!

Character(s):
1. Gevurah-Ouji 7x/4x - Katar Sin back from the dead
2. Master-Asia - The monk with the Darkness FINGER!!!
3. Gevurah Sol 8x/50 Assassin

Send a message via AIM to Gevurah
Default The Assassin Need to Know Guide (from Assassin Cross to Sonic Blow... and stuff)

For both beginning and experienced players.

I hope this helps clear out a couple of the questions that people have about the Assassin class and its future. A lot of this information was compiled through either experience or really really experienced Assassin players (i.e. lvl 90 and up, such as Trowa, Hishio, and CiddyPoo from the ro-world boards) who know what they're talking about. All this information will hopefully help all of you become better Sin players, or at least a lot more informed.

-What's implemented now- (information compiled from Trowa Ayanami's post at the ro-world boards)

Kobold cards will be dropped to +4% crit, but SS cards will stay at +9%, yay!

Double attack is factored before criticals.

There still is no critical cap in iRO, and supposedly after post-Juno.

Skills cannot crit or double attack (no Sonic Blow doesn't count).

Sonic Blow cannot crit, regardless of the myths (damn).

Critical Rate for Assassins is not shown in the status window. Multiply that number by 2 and you'll get a rounded answer.

You can only steal once successfully.

Perfect Dodge and Flee are two different elements. Perfect Dodge can go past the 95% Flee rate for all enemies and is unreliant to the monster's hit rate. (just for you Gormen)

On the subject of Perfect Dodge, PD does not add to your Flee rate, nor does it decrease while fighting 3 or more enemies like regular Flee.

Monsters can't PD.

You can PD VS weapons, and crits i.e. PvP/WoE

The crit shield formula is as follows [crit rate AFTER KATARS] minus[monster luck/5] (thanks Gormen)

Flee isn't +30% Flee, its +30 Flee.

Double Slash affects your Katar off-hand damage. For every level of Double Slash, 2% is added to the off-hand damage, including your 1% already given, totaling 21% damage off the main hand.

Right/Left Hand Mastery increases the damage for daggers, swords, and axes, not Katars.

Katar weapons are two-handed, meaning you'll only need one. If you go Dagger Sin, you'll need two.

A poisoned monster has lowered defense and loses 2% of his max hit points per 1.5 seconds. The length of time a monster is poisoned is dependant on the monsters vit, and a poisoned monster cannot lose more than 25% of his max HP everytime he is poisoned.

Dex is not required to crit.

-What is implemented in iRO Sakray as of now... and soon the main servers!!! -
If you deleted your Sin because the skills suck hard, well, they aren't going to suck that much longer... hopefully. BTW, these skills will more likely be implemented in a later episode 6 patch (Amatsu/Gon-Ryun) or episode 7, so lets keep waiting!!!

/Modified Assassin Skill changes/ (you rock Trowa!)
Quote:
Cloaking
Cloak is upgraded to work off walls like Tunnel Dive. The higher skill level of Cloak, the faster youll walk around. Attacking or Hiding still cancels the skill. While Cloaked, crit rate doubles, you can attack and use skills off walls, and your walking speed gets a jump while against a wall;it slows down while youre off walls.

with wall without wall (movement speed)
lv1 100% can't move
lv2 103% can't move
lv3 106% 79%
lv4 109% 82%
lv5 112% 85%
lv6 115% 88%
lv7 118% 91%
lv8 121% 94%
lv9 124% 97%
lv10 125% 100%

Poison element tables
Changes to the poison element tables are rumored to be changed once again. No word on what those changes are, but its likely for the better.

Sonic Blow
Sonic Blow finally becomes usefull. It has the removal of the delay at the end (but is NOT based on ASPD), does NOT have +30 hit chance (that +30 Hit was just a rumour), and a new 30% chance to stun at level 10. 800% damage remains.

Improved Dodge
Improve Dodge becomes +4 Flee per level, for a total of +40 flee.

Double Slash
Double Slash gives +1 hit per level when the skill activates. Does not gives the extra hit for normal attacks.

Grimtooth
Grimtooth Now does damage based on level, and slows the enemies down a little bit.

lv1 : 120% atk
lv2 : 140% atk
lv3 : 160% atk
lv4 : 180% atk
lv5 : 200% atk

- other interesting tidbits of information the skill upgrades -
* Thief
- Double Attack
Every 1 LV invested in this skill ups HIT by 1 when Double Attack happens.

- Stone Throw
Damage is fixed to 50, and increased Stun rate. Boss and Guardians are not affected by this skill.

- Throw Sand
Slightly increased damage, and also increased Blind rate.

* Assassin
- Grimtooth
Each additional skill level increases damage, and any monsters hit by Grimtooth will have their movement speed reduced by 50% for 1 second. This movement penalty does not affect player characters.

- Venom Splasher
It can now be activated if target's HP is below 75%, and even if it receives attack after being afflicted by Venom Splasher, Venom Splasher will still remain on that enemy. You still can't stack this skill.

- Sonic Blow
Fixed the Stun rate bug. At LV 10, it will have 30% chance of Stun, and at LV 10, it will have 800% ATK power.

- Increase Dodge
For Assassins only, they will gain additional +10 FLEE bonus from this skill if mastered.
This skill now increases your walking speed the higher your skill level is! Kinda like a mini AGI UP or using a Peco Peco!

- Poison React
After using it, you will counter attack with Envenom 5 times in a row when attacked by a normal attack. SP taken in has increased.

* Rogues
- Backstab
If you are using a Bow-type weapon with this skill, you will only deal 1/2 of damage.

-ASSASSIN CROSS- (thank you emperium.org and trowa!)

This couldn't come any sooner... damn...

Still being tested in kRO Sakray, this is the class leveling tree towards the coveted Assassin Cross class. And no, there aren't any new sprites... yet, just clothes color changes.

Novice->Thief->Assassin->Base 99->Transfer->High Novice-> High Thief->Assassin Cross.

You get a +30% HP/SP Boost for the transclass. Also, you start back at a novice with an additional 40 stat points over the normal 9,9,9 starting stats, and access to new skills. As an Assassin Cross, you can max out at job level 70.

Assassin Cross Job level 70 stat bonuses
+9 Str
+15 Agi
+3 Vit
+0 Int
+10 Dex
+8 Luck (about time...)

-ASSASSIN CROSS SKILLS- (emperium.org rocks my socks)
Quote:
Assassin Cross brings chaos to the enemies, assassiate at will, and be able to enter and run around the enemy territory freely. They are more like an assassin, than a previous Assassin class. They have greater attack skills as well as poison-related skills.

Job Status Bonus Points At JLV 70:
STR 9 - AGI 15 - VIT 3 - INT 0 - DEX 10 - LUK 8

- Hallucination Walk (Active Skill), LV 10
Requirement: Increase Dodge LV 5, Cloaking LV 5

This skill has been either removed or disabled in current kRO.

* You will create a "hallucination" of yourself, then you will immediately enter Cloaking mode. The hallucination has 2x the HP you have, and it will last as long as the last time, or if the HP is completely gone. If the hallucination disappears, you will be forcively uncloaked. You can be detected via skills such as Ruwach as well. You cannot spam this skill, and there's an after-cast delay associated to it.

LV | Last Time | After-Cast Delay | SP Used
1 - 10s - 1.4s - 45
2 - 12s - 1.2s - 50
3 - 14s - 1s - 55
4 - 16s - 0.8s - 60
5 - 18s - 0.6s - 65
6 - 20s - 0.4s - 70
7 - 22s - 0.2s - 75
8 - 24s - 0.2s - 80
9 - 26s - 0.2s - 85
10 - 28s - 0.2s - 90

- Advanced Enchant Poison (Active Skill), LV 5
Requirement: Enchant Poison LV 5, Envenom LV 5

This skill has been removed.

- Advanced Katar Research (Passive Skill), LV 5
Requirement: Double Attack LV 5, Katar Mastery LV 7

* Increase damage of Katar-related attacks by percentage (instead of set rate). Only affects Katar-type weapons.

LV | Bonus Rate
1 - 12%
2 - 14%
3 - 16%
4 - 18%
5 - 20%

- Soul Breaker (Active Skill), LV 10
Requirement: Double Attack LV 5, Envenom LV 5, Cloaking LV 3, Enchant Poison LV 6

* Causes nasty physical damage + magical damage to the target. To protect against the final damage calculation, one must have high physical defense AND magical defense. This skill ALWAYS hits enemies regardless of their FLEE rate. This skill ignores all other damage enhancing factors, but if you have elemental weapon, the attack will go in that element.

Damage Calculations:
1) Damage 1 = (Physical Total Damage + Specific Cards (It counts ATK cards such as Andre Card)) * 5
2) Damage 2 = {(Skill LV * Player's INT) * 5} + Random Damage (500 ~ 1000)
3) Soul Breaker Base Damage = Damage 1 + Damage 2
4) For DEF/MDEF Decrease Calc (Damage 3) = Soul Breaker Base Damage / 2
5) Final Damage = Damage 3 / Enemy DEF + Damage 3 / Enemy MDEF

LV | After-Cast Delay | SP Used
1 - 1s - 20
2 - 1.2s - 20
3 - 1.4s - 20
4 - 1.6s - 20
5 - 1.8s - 20
6 - 2s - 30
7 - 2.2s - 30
8 - 2.4s - 30
9 - 2.6s - 30
10 - 2.8s - 30

- Meteor Assault (Active Skill), LV 10
Requirements: Katar Mastery LV 5, Right Hand Mastery LV 3, Sonic Blow LV 5, Soul Breaker LV 1

* Same skill that Loki in Ragnarok manga uses. It causes mass damage to all enemies within 5x5 cells around you. Any enemies hit by this skill will receive Stun, Darkness, or external bleeding status ailment randomly. There is a set 0.5 seconds of After-Cast Delay.

LV | ATK Power | Ailment Chance | SP Used
1 - 80% - 10% - 10
2 - 120% - 15% - 12
3 - 160% - 20% - 14
4 - 200% - 25% - 16
5 - 240% - 30% - 18
6 - 280% - 35% - 20
7 - 320% - 40% - 22
8 - 360% - 45% - 24
9 - 400% - 50% - 26
10 - 440% - 55% - 28

- Create Deadly Poison (Active Skill), LV 1
Requirements: Envenom LV 10, Detoxify LV 1, Enchant Poison LV 5

* Combine some items to create very strong, and deadly poison. Collect Poison Needle, Cactus's Needle, Bee's Sting, Poison Spore, Karvodil, Berserk Potion, and an Empty Bottle.

Final Calculation of Chance:
Base Rate + {(Base Rate * DEX / 50) + (Base Rate * LUK / 100)}

DEX and LUK will help you succeessfully create this item, and upon failure, it reduces your HP by 25% of your MaxHP. If an Assassin Cross drinks this item, they will be poisoned and lose HP steadly, but upgrade their ASPD by 25% for 30 seconds. If any other character drinks this item, they will die on the spot.

SP used is 50, and there is a set 5 After-Cast Delay.

- Enchant Deadly Poison (Active Skill), LV 5
Requirements: Create Deadly Poison LV 1

* Use the Deadly Poison Bottle you created with the previous skill I listed, to enchant your weapon. Enemies that got hit by weapon enchanted by deadly weapon will randomly receive poison status ailment. The poison it does is very deadly - once poisoned, it'll reduce enemy's HP by % rate, and will continue killing the enemy's HP at very fast rate. The chance of poisoning is equal to Assassin's Enchant Poison's poison chance. This poison property does not work vs. Boss types, but it works in Siege Mode (WoE). After-cast delay is set to 2 seconds regardless of skill level.

Final Damage Calculation:
Base Damage % Upgrade + 25% of full damage you would have done if the weapon was Poison Elemental.

LV | ATK % | Last Time | SP Used
1 - 200% - 40s - 60
2 - 250% - 45s - 70
3 - 300% - 50s - 80
4 - 350% - 55s - 90
5 - 400% - 60s - 100

Note that this skill is NOT a poison-elemental attack. Wearing Argiope armor doesn't do anything against this.

Example damage (as shown in kRO screenshots)
Normal Attack would do 327 right / 68 left.
LV 1 would do 992 right / 208 left.
LV 5 would do 1667 right / 355 left.
-STAT BONUS INFORMATION- (from DrJekyll at ro-world forums)

#n: Dex bonus is +1 dmg every 5 dex points, ie: 40 dex = +8 dmg
Dex improves ASPD by a bit.

#n+1: There is NO agi bonus for flee. Flee is calculated by LEVEL + AGI + flee cards
ie: 100 total agi, lvl 10 dodge, at lvl 80 = 100+ 30 + 80 = 210 flee
with whisper = 240 flee
Agi improves ASPD by quite a lot (it's effect is four times that of Dex).

#n+2: Luk Crit bonus is displayed as (1+ luk/3), but is ACTUALLY (1+luk*0.3)
ie: 36luk + 2 cobold + 3 Soldier skel SHOWS 1+12+10+27 = 50 crit, or 100% with katars, not counting monster luk
ACTUALLY is 1+10.8+10+27 = 48.8 crit, or 97.6% with katar

Luk DMG bonus is +1 dmg every 5 luk points, ie: 40 luk = +8 dmg

#n+3: STR DMG bonus is +square of the first digit(s) of your str.
ie: 10s str bonus = +1
30s str bonus = +9
60s str bonus = +36
90s str bonus = +81
100s str bonus = +100
110s str bonus = +121
120s str bonus = +144

Those of you who are good at numbers can probably figure this out. I was better in English when I was in school.

Well, credit goes to Trowa Ayanami/DrJekyll from the ro-world boards and Emperium.org for posting all the newest kRO information.

If any of you have any other extra information about Sins in general, please feel free to add. I'll also try to clear up questions about anything regarding this information and find some pics on the assassin cross doing that wicked 999999 dmg.

Good luck!

And last but not least... here are the official sprites for the Assassin Cross (took em long enough eh?)
Attached Images

Damn it's been awhile. Check out my devart page while you're at it!

Last edited by aldoteng : 11-24-2005 at 06:48 PM.
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 11:03 AM   #2
Gormenghast
Baphomet

Character(s):
1. Opium.; overcharging wh0re
2. Steerpike; "You look better without the triple bloody chain"
3. Gantrithor; eats sin for breakfast

I've been waiting for ALOT of crap to be cleared up, thanks alot gev (were I a mod here, I might have done something similar, but this is better than I would have done)
One little mistake in the PD setion (hehe) you said that PD is not affected by the monsters flee, but it should read the monsters hit rate!
also I thought that increase dodge added to walking speed too? (5% when maxed?) or is this a myth?
Also you could save me alot of time by posting these things about perfect dodge:
1. Monsters can't PD
2. you can PD VS weapons, and crits
3. good luck getting it over 70% >.>
You could alos add the crit shield formula; [crit rate AFTER KATARS] minus[monster luck/5]
A piccie of the 999999 damage can be found in an earlier thread in this section, I'll try and find it
EDIT
found. (please do NOT ressucitate this thread guys )
<a href="http://www.roempire.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8251">here. scroll down a touch</a>
And finally... create deadly potion bottle... what do they think we are? alchies?

Last edited by Gormenghast : 04-14-2004 at 11:07 AM.
Gormenghast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 11:10 AM   #3
Gevurah
#1 Eye Mod Returns!

Character(s):

thanks a lot for the added info. i'll make sure i fix those little mishaps!

Old 04-14-2004, 07:32 PM   #4
thai810
Fabre

Character(s):
1. EaglesEye

Send a message via ICQ to thai810

COol ..
but.. Malaysia only start Dreamsky tomorrow T.T.. (11 hour more to catch Juno )how long we are going to wait until 3rd job >< .. even taiwan is onli ep 6.0 now ....
and... if we want to become 3rd job we have to reborn back to novice.(izzit true )T.T (Gravity really smart to earn money)
thai810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 09:55 PM   #5
Gevurah
#1 Eye Mod Returns!

Character(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai810
COol ..
but.. Malaysia only start Dreamsky tomorrow T.T.. (11 hour more to catch Juno )how long we are going to wait until 3rd job >< .. even taiwan is onli ep 6.0 now ....
and... if we want to become 3rd job we have to reborn back to novice.(izzit true )T.T (Gravity really smart to earn money)
yeah, the leveling tree states how it works in the Assassin Cross section. Remember though, that you technically are stronger from high novice and up.

Old 04-15-2004, 10:37 PM   #6
thai810
Fabre

Character(s):
1. EaglesEye

Send a message via ICQ to thai810

IC ic ^^
Gevurah ... I want ur blinker /gg^^
Gevurah u got any experience ... about pvp ~?hunter... how to kill it`?/an
thai810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 03:29 AM   #7
Gevurah
#1 Eye Mod Returns!

Character(s):

LOL, sadly, I've never actually killed a hunter, but I was able to get within killing range with the 2x Fortune Swords & 2x Flash Clips with 42 LUK... you just can't kill with them damn Fortune Swords. Best chance would be to come off of cloaking and hope for the best. Have high crit, triple bloody jur, perhaps even stun them with a triple stun jur before you attack. Most Hunters in PvP are AGI/DEX so their status resistance is pretty much nil. You just have to hit them... and that's kinda hard, even with a triple ancient jur.

-----------------------------------------
UPDATE
-----------------------------------------

Anyways, found some information off of ro-world and emperium.org about the 1-1, 2-1, 2-2 skill changes patch, (specifically Thief, Assassin, Rogue). These changes are on kRO sakray and are still under testing, nothing finalized.

Check the first post under -What'll be Implemented Later-

Good things I've found so far...
- only assassins will be taking advantage of +10 added flee for maxing improved dodge, meaning Sins will have +40 FLEE!!! Sorry high level thieves and rogues.
- Venom Splasher can now be used when an enemy has 75% or less of its HP left instead of 1/3 HP. Personally I don't use this skill, but more power to those who do!
- Apparently Poison React will now react to normal attacks instead of just Poison attributed attacks. Also, you get to spam Envenom 5x when you counter... LOL!
- Also, they fixed Sonic Blow's stun rate... it stays listed at +30% at LVL 10, but apparently that rate was not working. YAY for stun!

Crappy Things...
- Bow Rogues get Backstab halved in damage... 350% vs. 700% oh well.
- Neither Rogues nor Thieves get the +10 FLEE for maxing Improved Dodge. Makes total sense.
- No cloaking change... yet.
- Grimtooth does not slow down Player Characters. /cry

Mind you this is all in kRO Sakray. I haven't tested it at all on iRO sakray because I don't have a Sin there. If anyone can find out for me if these skill changes are implemented, that'd be great.

Old 04-17-2004, 05:46 AM   #8
karthyhu
BLOODY WIZARD

Character(s):
1. High Wizard[Lv99/70]

Send a message via ICQ to karthyhu Send a message via MSN to karthyhu

ok from novice - thief - assassin - high novice - high thief - assassin cross

about high novice[lv 99 rite] do you still keep the skill thats been learn from thief to assassin???

Click Here Nice & Fun Website
karthyhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2004, 06:11 AM   #9
Gevurah
#1 Eye Mod Returns!

Character(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthyhu
ok from novice - thief - assassin - high novice - high thief - assassin cross

about high novice[lv 99 rite] do you still keep the skill thats been learn from thief to assassin???
No you don't. You start off fresh from the start. The only things that stay are side quest job skills, like back slide and throw stone for example. Yet you only are able to use them once you reach high thief. Basically this system allows you to do whatever you want, considering all the skills there are to chose from in the Assassin Cross skill tree.

Old 04-17-2004, 05:48 PM   #10
barois
Fabre

Just a simple question:

Does anyone know wheter perfect dodge is able to evade backstabs ?
barois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 10:18 AM   #11
Gormenghast
Baphomet

Character(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by barois
Just a simple question:

Does anyone know wheter perfect dodge is able to evade backstabs ?
It's very likely, since it evades crits.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:04 AM   #12
Xio Nightshard
Lord of teh Squishies

Character(s):
1. Xio Nightshard - Lv 71/39 Wizard ("Lord of Pineapples.")
2. Kaizer Jurai - Lv 60/26 FS Priest ("OMG MY LUNATIC TURNED INTO DRAKE. O_O")
3. Noel Sonata - Lv 55/19 Bard ("Eat my apples! >O")

Can player characters tell the difference between a Hallucination Walk image and the actual player?
Xio Nightshard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 05:16 PM   #13
chaos-plague
Novice

Default screenshot pls !!!!!!!!!

is there a screenshot of assassin cross
let me see pls
Old 04-28-2004, 07:30 PM   #14
Gevurah
#1 Eye Mod Returns!

Character(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio Nightshard
Can player characters tell the difference between a Hallucination Walk image and the actual player?
Personally, I hope not, but according to the description, monsters cannot know the difference. I have yet to see it in action.

Old 05-01-2004, 02:25 AM   #15
Xio Nightshard
Lord of teh Squishies

Character(s):
1. Xio Nightshard - Lv 71/39 Wizard ("Lord of Pineapples.")
2. Kaizer Jurai - Lv 60/26 FS Priest ("OMG MY LUNATIC TURNED INTO DRAKE. O_O")
3. Noel Sonata - Lv 55/19 Bard ("Eat my apples! >O")

It would be funny if they couldn't... Assassin Cross's could take guild castles alone. /pif
Also, I wonder if Bugs would still be able to sense your cloak even with the Hallucination walking around... If not, it would make Prison more fun.
Xio Nightshard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 02:45 AM   #16
Gevurah
#1 Eye Mod Returns!

Character(s):

Heh, it would make lots of places easier to level, technically. It appears that Lord Knights and Assassin Crosses are considered overpowered in comparison to the other advanced classes in kRO sakray. Cool!

Old 05-01-2004, 09:51 PM   #17
vtkp
Novice

Character(s):
1. vktp level21/15 archer
2. vtkp level58/2? sin

Talking

[quote=Gevurah]No you don't. You start off fresh from the start. The only things that stay are side quest job skills, like back slide and throw stone for example. Yet you only are able to use them once you reach high thief. Basically this system allows you to do whatever you want, considering all the skills there are to chose from in the Assassin Cross skill tree.

You will also get 100 status point(not so enough...... ) after you become a high novice.Your job lvl must be 10 to be a high theif.To be an assasin cross,your job lvl must be 50!
/OMG
It's gonna make you cry to be an assasin cross.Anyway,good luck!
vtkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 01:15 PM   #18
Isolation32
Wapak!

Character(s):
1. _HideKi_ 8x/50 (Nat Crit Sin)
2. _HideKi.2_6x/3x (Battle-Vend SMith))
3. _HideKi.4_xx/50 (GC/Heal Crusader)

Wow... nice faq...

I cant wait for assassin cross...
Isolation32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 02:48 PM   #19
Gormenghast
Baphomet

Character(s):

my bads; lucky doge does NOT evade skills.... (oh nos.. pierce!)
Old 05-05-2004, 05:08 AM   #20
jivestat09
Irreligious disciple

Character(s):
1. Teikoku Sumi FS aco (not operational)
2. Akakuro Ketsunami thief>DD sin
3. Kurotsuki Kageshin (unemployed)
4. Hayagin Aikane xx/xx merchant
5. Bookkeeper Izanami mage>b.sage

Send a message via Yahoo to jivestat09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gormenghast
my bads; lucky doge does NOT evade skills.... (oh nos.. pierce!)
I thought that only magical attacks can hit pd's ... could anyone check on this one...
jivestat09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 01:05 AM   #21
jerome2002
The Master of Darkness

Character(s):
1. Novice_Tank-Odin
2. Samurai-Iris
3. jerome2002-Loki

now I'm learning!!!
*reads more*

Assassins Oath
I will not betray my fellow comrades unless ordered
I will help my fellow Killers from their jobs
I will never betray the guild if ever I betray the guild
I will face the consequence(death)
And forever will be my service to the shadows.
jerome2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2004, 10:46 PM   #22
Regiana
Fabre

Default Idiots at gravity

I really dont get it. How can they claim perfect dodge when you cant even dodge skills/magic? What then is so perfect about perfect dodge? Think about the word they've used, PERFECT for god sakes.

Please dont say that "oh if it were perfect till you could dodge skills and magic then that would be cheating." PD assasins do pathetic damage. It would be then a game of who got bored faster if there were such a duel.
Regiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:37 AM   #23
Zenan*iCe
I bring Pandamonium!

Send a message via ICQ to Zenan*iCe Send a message via MSN to Zenan*iCe

Wow~ poison react actually gets a nice improvement~
Guess i'll put my remaining points on 'em~ ;p
Zenan*iCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 02:12 PM   #24
Gormenghast
Baphomet

Character(s):

ei gev, if you're around,
1. enchant poison will render your nuetral weapon more effective againt
fire 1, earth1, water 1, and wind 1
not to mention ghost ^^

AND (here's the kicker)
TRUE crit rate= 1+luk*0.3
Old 06-10-2004, 02:23 PM   #25
Persmega
The Dream Chaser

Character(s):
1. Persmega - Full Support Priest (job 50 Acolyte)
2. Ai Di - Pure Forger Blacksmith (job 50 Merchant)
3. Dai Ai Di - Sword Dagger Assassin (job 50 Thief)

Send a message via MSN to Persmega Send a message via Yahoo to Persmega

the good thing about this is that sins WILL not be bullied again in PvP by those Blacksmith that Hammer then Mamo, and againts those long range hunter coz of cloacking works just like tunnel drive...
but, cloaking just waste of skill point if you want to master it to lvl 10...
better put the skill point to other usefull skills such as soul breaker...
but is soul breaker is truely that nasty ?
i mean could 2x soul breaker kill a hunter ?
coz if it need more that 2x soul breaker to kill a hunter you'll be repeled n sure thing you'll be dead by the spaming double strafe...
oh and does halluciantion walk could fool bosses ?
if it could that is certainly a good news ^_^"
Persmega is offline   Reply With Quote