Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2005, 09:24 PM   #1
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
1. Glory Seeker[DeftBladeElite]82/50
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

Thumbs up The EDP Assasin Cross build with katar!!

Master~Of~The~Veil's EDP Assasin Cross Build

Hello There!
I've been playing with the cross sin calc and this build pop up in my head!

I. Introduction.

Assasin Cross bring Chaos to enemies, assasiate at will , and be able to enter and run around enemy territory freely. They Are more like an assasin, than previous Assasin Class. They have greater attack skills as well as poison-related skills.

Well, if yu're planing on making a EDP Sin X, prepare yourself for buying(expensive) or searching the items(verry long time) that you need to create the deadly potion bottle. Your Sin X will be verry depandent on the bottle. Not mentin if yu're failed your hp will cutted 25% from max. But the bless from priest like gloria, bless and etc will raise your opportunity to create the bottle. Not mention that you will only have 1 min to kill off all of your opponents(But I think thats enough). How many bottle you need for hunting?

But if you do have the Deadly potion bottle and use it, your damage will increase drastic. Imagene finishing off Lord knight in only 4 sec. You will be the strongest melee attacker. You even can party with higer level priest without being imaresed by your damage. In the begining, you will find yourself faster leveling compared with SBr sin X. Even SBr damage still lower than you per minute. If you have saving many of thoose ingredients for a long time before you was a Sin X, you will have yourself leveling with Speed of light !! Well, also if you cant afford buying the bottle you can just not use it. Simple as that. This really reminds me of eva shogoki in beserk mode "ROARRRHHHH!!!"

Remember always : There is no perfect build. Each build have it's own advantage and disadvantage!

II. Thief/Assasin Stat build.

Stats at BLv 99 and JLv 70

Job Status Bonus at Job Lv 70 :
STR 9
AGI 15
VIT 3
INT 0
DEX 10
LUK 8

The limitation of EDP Nat crit build Stat:
Str : 90~120
Agi : 80~90
Vit : 40~60 (recomended in multiple of 20)
Int : 1
Dex : 40~60
Luk : 60~70

And here is some example of stats :
For PvM :
Str : 87+9+2+2 ( the +2 comes from the cobold card. And the other +2 comes from ring )
Agi : 75+15 (I'm stil confused with gev's build, could anyone tells me why did he had 82, 92 agi insted of 80, 90? Priest bless?)
Vit : 27+3
Dex : 30+10
Luk : 62+8
Remaining point : 1
it will have(naked, no equip) :
176 ASPD (awkening pot=180 ASPD)
22% base crit (22+8 from kobold + 30%, x2= 60%crit)
189 flee

This build will make you take all of the 1 minute advantage from EDP. With the quick attack and also damage you wil able to zap Sea otter in 2 sec. This build was really fit also. all stat was multiple of 10 with only 1 point left. But you will have to worry about your HP ^^. I know it was lack in vit, but its my original build. So if you dont like it, dont use it!

For PvP / WoE
Str : 77+9+2+2
Agi : 66+15
Vit : 57+3
Int : 3
Remaining point : 1
it will have (naked) :
174(.5) ASPD, 178 with awk pot
22% base crit (plus cobold and doubled = 60%)
180 flee

This build will enable you to live much much 99999x more longer in PvP and WoE combat. It will also deliver high damage with enough ASPD. Use the infiltator also Advanced katar reaserch for better damage.

Hidden Formula :
  • Damage Reduction :
    Step 1. Base Dmg * (100-Armour Def) = A
    Step 2. A - (Vitality * 0.8) = B
    Step 3. B * (100 - Card Effect) = C
    Step 4. C - Divine Protection = D
    D = Final Result Of Damage Dealt
    This formula applies to physical and magic defence of all players and monsters that exist in the game.
  • Improved Dodge :
    Increases flee by 30 points not 30% at level 10
    Assassin/Rogues have +40 Flee at level 10 I.Dodge
  • Double Attack :
    Lv. 1 +02% Katar Damage +1 Hit
    Lv. 2 +04% Katar Damage +2 Hit
    Lv. 3 +06% Katar Damage +3 Hit
    Lv. 4 +08% Katar Damage +4 Hit
    Lv. 5 +10% Katar Damage +5 Hit
    Lv. 6 +12% Katar Damage +6 Hit
    Lv. 7 +14% Katar Damage +7 Hit
    Lv. 8 +16% Katar Damage +8 Hit
    Lv. 9 +18% Katar Damage +9 Hit
    Lv. 10 +20% Katar Damage +10 Hit

III How to become Cross Sin?

Changing into 2nd Advanced job
Conditions :
1. You must be in 2nd class (Assasin)
2. You must have 99 Base LV and 50 Job Lv
Quest :
1. Got to Juno, At Sage Academy. Remember these two things :
a. You must be naked (keep your equip at kafra )
b. You must have 1.285.000 z with you in order to read book of ymir
2. Inside the Academy, you will meet the librarian. Pay him 1.285.000 z to see book of ymir. After see the book, go out. And then after you reach Valkyrie's Palace talk to her (she have wings and fly) she will change yo into High Notvice.
3. Change to High Thief by speaking to NPC inside the pyramid. You will change without tests

Changing to Assasin Cross
Conditions:
1. You must be 40-50 Job Lv (but I suggest you to change at 50)
2. Naked, put all your equips to storage
3. It cost nothing
Quest:
1. You must go to Valkyrie's palace again
2. Read the book again
3. talk to right npc
4. You change to Cross Sin

Leveling tricks
Novice :
  • Before you change into High Notvice, spare some of your time to upgrade blade up to +7, guard +6 (dont slot card in it!) and buy a healing clip (or red pot as many you can but maintain your money at 1.285.000 z for rebirth) because after changing you will have 0 z. Healing clip is very useful cause you dont use your sp that much, dump the first aid!
  • Kill porings (2/1) then Rocker. Rocker is at the west of prontera.
  • If you have a priest friend, ask them for help. With their help you can fight poporing or marin!

IV Cross sin Skills build

As High Notvice, you will have to earn 9 basic skill + 1 = Job Lv 10 to change into High Thief. You will have to learn from the begining like Envenom, Hide, etc. But When you change to High Thief, you will recive back quest gained skill like Backslide, Pick Stone etc. As Sin Cross, you will also have to learn your Assasin skill again but with +20 skill points = 70 skill points. You will also recive new skill like Enchant Deadly Poison that you cannot find in Original assasin. (Novice -> Thief -> Assasin -> High Novice -> High Thief -> Assasin Cross)

High Notvice
Basic Skill 9

High Thief Skills
Double Attack 10 -> Improve dodge 10 -> Envenom 10 -> Steel 5 -> Hiding 3 -> Detoxify 1( stop here if you want to change at JLv 40) -> Steal 10 -> Hiding 8

The skill I've choose as Cross Sin :
Katar Mastery 10 -> Sonic Blow 10 -> Advanced Katar Mastery 5 -> Enchant Poison 5 -> Create Deadly Potion 1 -> Enchant deadly Potion 5 -> Modify your own skill from here.

================================================== ==================================================
The Skills of Assasin Cross :
================================================== ==================================================

Advanced Katar Reaserch (Passive Skill), 5 lv
Requirements : Double Attack Lv 5, Katar Mastery lv 7
Description : Increase damage of katar-related attacks by precentage (instead of set rate). Only Afects katar-type Weapon.

Lv | Bonus rate
1 12%
2 14%
3 16%
4 18%
5 20%
__________________________________________________ _______________

Soul Breaker (Active Skill), 10 lv
Requirement : Double Attack lv 5, Envenom lv 5, Cloaking lv 3, Enchant Poison lv 6
Desc : Causes Nasty phsical + magical damage to the target. To protect against the final damage calculation, one must have high phsical defense AND magical defense. This Skill ALWAYS hit enemy regardless of their flee rate. This Skill ignores all other damage enhancing factors. But if you have elemental weapon, this attack will go in that element.

Extras:
  • Attack range : 7 cells, same with magic.
  • 0,5 sec casting time (can be reduced by dex)
  • After-cast delay cannot reduced by agi or other stats
  • During the delay, you cannot use other skill than normal attack
  • Casting time can be interupted when casting
  • EDP will not work together with SBr

Damage Calculation :
1. Soul Breaker Base Damage = ( Physical total Damage * Skill Lv ) + { (Skill Lv * Player's Int) * 5 } + Random Damage ( 500~1000 ) }
2. Final Damage = (Soul Breaker Base Damage / Enemy Def) + (Soul Breaker Base Damage / Enemy M Def)

Lv | After Cast Delay | Sp Used
1 1s 20
2 1,2s 20
3 1,4s 20
4 1,6s 20
5 1,8s 20
6 2s 30
7 2,2s 30
8 2,4s 30
9 2,6s 30
10 2,8s 30

Meteor Assault (Active Skill), 10 lv
Requirements : Katar Mastery lv5, Right Hand Mastery lv3, Sonic Blow lv5, Soul Breaker lv1
Desc : Same skill that Loki in Ragnarok manga uses. It causes mass damage to all enemies within 5x5 cells around you. Any enemies hit by this skill will recive Stun, Darkness, or external bleeding status ailment randomly. There is a set 0,5s ec of After-Cast Delay.

Lv | Atk Power | Ailment Chance | Sp Used
1 80% 10% 10
2 120% 15% 12
3 160% 20% 14
4 200% 25% 16
5 240% 30% 18
6 280% 35% 20
7 320% 40% 22
8 360% 45% 24
9 400% 50% 26
10 440% 55% 28

Create Deadly Potion (Active Skill), 1 lv
Requirements : Envenom lv10, Detoxify lv1, Enchant Poison lv5
Desc : Combine some items to create verry strong, and deadly poison. Collect :
  • Poison Needle = Poisionous Canine = Venom Caninne (dropped by anacondaq 55%, Sidewinder 25%, Boa 8%, OBB 2%)
  • Cactus Needle (dropped by muka 55%, OBB 2%)
  • Bee Sting (Hornet 55%, OBB 2%)
  • Poison Spore (Black Mushroom 55%, Poison Spore 55%, Spore 0,5%, Red Mushroom 55%)
  • Karvodil (Amon Ra 15%, Red Mushroom 0,5%, Poison Spore 0,3%, Loli Ruri 15%, Quve 15%, OBB 1%, OPB 1%)
  • Berserk Potion (Chimera 5%, Clock 2,2%, cramp 1,5%, majoruros 3%, Merman 2%, Minorous 1,5%, Wraith Dead 1,5%)
  • Empty Bottle (drops 17%, Muka 20%, Peco peco egg 18%, Plankton 10%, Poring 15%, Roda Frog 20%, Ant Egg 20%, Goat 50%, OBB 10%)
Final Calculation of Chance :
Base Rate + { (Base Rate * Dex / 50) + (Base Rate * Luk / 100) }

Dex and Luk will help you succeessfully create this item. And Upon failure, it reduces your Hp by 25% of Your Max Hp. If an Assasin Cross drink this item, they will be poisoned and lose Hp steadly, but upgrade their ASPD by 25% for 30sec. If any other character drinks this item, they will die on the spot (hp/sp 0).

Sp Used is 50, and there is 5s After-Cast Delay.

Poison Bottle Successful Rate = 20 + [(20*Dex)/50] + [(20*Luk)/100]

Enchant Deady Potion (Active Skill), 5 Lv
Requirements : Create Deadly Potion Lv1.
Desc : Use the Deadly Poison Bottle you created with the previous skill I listed, To Enchant your Weapon. Enemies that got hit by weapon enchanted by deadly weapon will randomly recive poison status ailment. Yhe poison it does is very deadly-once poisoned, it'll reduce enemy hp by % rate, and wil continue killing the enemy's hp at verry vast rate. The chance of poisoning is equal to assasin Enchant Poison's poison Chance. This poison property does not work vs boss types, but it does work in Siege Mode (WoE). After-cast delay is set to 2 sec regardless of skill level.

Final Damage Calculation :
Base Damage % Upgrade + 25% of Full Damage you would have done if the weapon was Poison Elemental.

Lv | Atk % | Last Time | Sp Used
1 200% 40s 60
2 250% 45s 70
3 300% 50s 80
4 350% 55s 90
5 400% 60s 100

Note : This Skill is NOT a poison elemental attack. Wearing Argiope Armor Dosent do anything against this.

Example Damage
Normal Attack would do 327 right / 68 left
Lv1 would do 992 right / 208 left
Lv2 would do 1667 fight / 355 left.

There used to be a bug when this skill is first released. This skill + Sonic Blow Dealt about 3000 damage per hit (8*2000~3000) with 80++str.

V The equipments that I use :

For PvM :
Head gear :
Sakkat (since I'm still poor and you can overupgrade it considering the price is verry cheap, buy manny, then upgrade it )
Well if yu're milionare:
orc hero helm +2 str, +1 vit, +5 def (verry expensive!!)
sunglass ,insert mistress card ->unlimited VD(verry expensive too!)
pussy cat bell->def+5 (rare! and expensive!)
Armor :
Thief clothes[1], and I choose picky card (add +1 str and +10 atk) since we always hit the enemy, and when fighting I usualy only use white pot when my hp below 3/4 max so 800 hp from pupa was useless but well its my way of fighting
Garment :
Manteau[1], slotted by whisper card (I've had +7 mocking hood so I can use it when I rebirth as high notvice yay! )
Shoes :
Boots[1], slotted by matyr card (add +1 agi and max hp+10%)
Accesories :
2x clip of counter (before reaching BLv 90), and 2x ring[1] after BLv 90
Weapons :
Double critical katar (I always like when a priest use aspresio on this, it will be my holy element katar)
Katar of raging blaze (dropped by Eddga 5%, Penomena 0,01%)
katar of cold icicle (dropped by Deviace 0,03%, Garm 5%)
katar of dusty thornbush (dropped by Sandman 0,01%)
katar of pirecing wind (dropped by Joker 0,01%)
infiltrator (dropped by Nightmare 0,01%)
Sharpend legbone of ghoul (dropped by Zombie Master 0,01%, Ghoul 0,01%)

For WoE / PvP :
Headgear :
Poo poo hat (of course, what else?)
Armor:
Thief clothes [1] slotted with :
  • marc card : anti freeze
  • Angeling Card(holy)
  • Argiope Card (poison, def +1)
  • Bathory Card (shadow)
  • Dokebi Card (Wind, +1 def)
  • Evil Druid Card (Undead +1 int and def)
  • Ghostring Card (ghost, reduce 25% hp recovery)
  • Pasana Card (fire, def +1)
  • Sandman Card (earth, def +1)
  • Swordfish Card (Water, def +1)
All of this card will change you to lv1 elemental creature
Garment :
Manteau[1] slotted with raydric card (20% tolerence against neutral attack, ex: fighting equip crit or nat crit infiltator)
Shoes :
Green Boots (add 10% max hp)
Acessories :
Ring of Counter or clip of counter if you didnt reach Lv 90 yet)
Weapon :
Infiltator

well all of my katar except double crit still +5 cause I'm still poor, sigh! but I'll over upgrade it later

VI Tactics, Suggestion, Fact

Tactics
As an assasin we will always use tactis to defeat our enemies. Here is some of my basic tactics in fighting monsters :
  • Assasin was best in 1 vs 1. So if you were mobbed by monsters, run away! The monster will follow you. Keep running until only 1 monster left. kill it. And kill the next monster, and the next one until they extinct
  • When a monter cast you with spell like Sea otter, you can hide to avoid his magical attack. But wait! Wait few second until you hit him again cause sometimes if we hide then immidietley unhide the magic spell still hit us. To use hide eficiently just prepare your finger at the button. I've missed sea otter's attack with it!
  • Only use fly wing when you are mobbed and get stunned by them! Using fly wing to find monster is such a waste, you can just walk, afterall you got mini agi up from increase dogde.
  • When yu're run out of all pots, keep fighting the monster until your hp red. Once your hp turn from green to red, immediatly use butt wing, dont use fly wing cause you may teleported to another monster and killed.
  • When your hp is red, you can ask for priest help(at the town). Ask them nicely. Remember there is person behind the priest who have feelings.
Suggestion
  • If you were Thief, not High Thief then It's okay if you change at JLv 40. But if you are High Thief, I suggest you to change at JLv 50. Dont waste your 10 point skill, cause you can steel better or hiding longer, Make your Thief as perfect as you can!
  • If you kill a monster, always take the items that he drop. Remember that you will use your potion and there is a space for the item. Ex: I bring 230 red pot, 2 awk pot, 5 fly wing and 1 butt wing (48%). During my hunt the amount of red pot will be reduced, so you can pick up an item then sell it to kafra. Remember to give some space before hunting for the items(about 2%). And hunt at the concordant place for you. If yu're lv 99 and hunt at sewer you will over weight in the end.
Fact
  • Katar doubled critical (the Crit rate at Alt+a while playing ro wasnt doubled yet)
  • Crit rate is luk*0,3.
  • EDP not work with Soul Breaker.
  • +7 and above infiltator do more damage than +10 hydra jur
  • Crit rate at status window is wrong
  • The left-hand part of Def is derived from items of Armor (including any pluses on them) and reduces damage by a percentage. The true value of Armor DEF is BasicArmor + Refinements*2/3. That is, you take the full amount of whatever it says in your armors descriptions and any armor adding cards, but only two-thirds of the pluses on your armor. eg. +6 Plate is actually worth 10 + 6*2/3 = 14 DEF. Use this "true value"(from RO datazone)

VII Links

Stat Formula; HP, SP, weight for each class; Weapon's Delay :

Stat Calc by Ro guardians

Yeef stat calc

Skill Simulator by Yeef:

Also skill simulator, but not competible with Mozila

Exp chart for Assasin Cross (and also for normal class) :

Details of changing from 99 -> High Notvice (Tila's sticky):

High 1stJob to 2nd Advanced job :

SBr Sin Cross Build:

Modifyer cards that slotted into jurs ( upgrade it min +8)

See some equip here!

Iwill add soon if I find another one. for this time, only this that I know.

VIII Updates

19/1/2005 : Added few leveling guide , WoE / PvM equips and WoE / PvP build
20/1/2005 : Added Sin Cross Skills and litle SBr FAQ
25/1/2005 : Added few section
28/1/2005 : Added Fact and Stat limitation for nat crit sin

Please tell me your oppinion and post your build please
Thanks for reading!

Last edited by masterofveil : 02-01-2005 at 10:40 PM. Reason: make it better
masterofveil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 01:52 AM   #2
AzureOfSky
DaFeared1

Character(s):
1. Mob
2. AnimeConnection
3. Project

Str : 87+9+2+2 ( the +2 comes from the cobold card. And the other +2 comes from ring )
Agi : 75+15 (I'm stil confused with gev's build, could anyone tells me why did he had 82, 92 agi insted of 80, 90? Priest bless?)
Vit : 27+3
Dude,you will need less agi (80) for more vit (57).Why?
Agi is kinda underrated and are only useful for aspd,it's not as useful as vit in pvp and woe.

For tactics,in pvp or woe just use the usual one.
Low-vit characters:
1)Stun MG(8 Savage Babe cards)+envenom+sonic blow
HIgh vit characters:
1)Freeze MG(8 Marina cards)+envenom+sonic blow+Katar of piercing Wind
2)Sleep MG(8 Plankton cards)+envenom+venom dust+break dance
Old 01-20-2005, 07:53 PM   #3
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

Default Thinking....

Humm yeah, maybe yu're right, too low vit. But I will edit it later. Cause I'm gonna have some vacation. Btw, I added some PvP /WoE build. Whats your oppinion? And Show me your build plz

My Nat Crit Sin Cross Info
Old 01-20-2005, 09:20 PM   #4
rXk
Wilow

liked the woe build. cant wait for sinx. very nice job btw. i like the edp builds because their like the traditional builds but with suttle changes (like higher dex for example to make creating dp bottles easier) 11k damage with sonic blow is insane. to bad some people said it dosent last very long so youll be gathering quite a number of ingredients ^^.

Last edited by rXk : 01-20-2005 at 09:43 PM.
rXk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 03:09 PM   #5
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

Default SBr and EDP

Thanks for liked it ^^

Well, yea, i't dosent last very long, but enchant deadly potion give more damage than SBr per minute. Here is a litle comparison :

EDP : deals 1500 / 400 a time. deal 12k each 3sec.

SBr : deals 7-8k each 3,3 sec (0,5 casting time and 2.8 delay after cast )

If the EDP didnt die at the first strike (but it can cloak ^^), it will have revenge time and killed SBr.
But there is other thing to consider :
1. HP : Can you stand after SBr sin throw 8k damage?
2. Range : It will be 7 cels to go (but you will get mini agi up)
3. Str & agi : Can You kill the enemy fast and with good damage?
4. Vit : Need it alot to prevent curse, chaos, stun, silence, etc.

Yeah, but I think it depends on a player's skil and the Sin X weakness and power to kick opponent's *** ^^

ps: can anyone tells me why gev's build gives 82 and 92 to his build, not 80 or 90? Bonus ASPD? don't understand.

Last edited by masterofveil : 01-24-2005 at 03:47 PM.
Old 01-24-2005, 04:51 PM   #6
Artema
Gentleman Sailor

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofveil
ps: can anyone tells me why gev's build gives 82 and 92 to his build, not 80 or 90? Bonus ASPD? don't understand.
link to the build you're referring to?
Artema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:34 PM   #7
Zenan*iCe
I bring Pandamonium!

Send a message via ICQ to Zenan*iCe Send a message via MSN to Zenan*iCe

I know I know~ coz with it you can reach the proper aspd~

if you have 90AGI + 40DEX + awakening, you wont reach a proper aspd coz you're aspd would be like 174.6578 and etc~
Old 01-25-2005, 07:47 PM   #8
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

humm.. thanks for answering, Zenan*ice Now I see...
The link is http://www.roempire.com/forums/showthread.php?t=403 , Artema
Anyway, why does nobody posting their build?
Post it plz Just wanna look..

Old 01-25-2005, 09:46 PM   #9
Zenan*iCe
I bring Pandamonium!

My EDP build for PvM *highly eq dependent*

76+9 (JBonus) +4 (RoC) +1 (Adurate Sunny / Ear of Angel@Demon)
74+15 (JBonus) +1 (Green Boots) +1 (Angel Wing)
38+3 (JBonus)
12+0
40+10 (JBonus)
61+8 (JBonus) +1 (Angel Wing)

170aspd without APot
175aspd with APot
Old 01-25-2005, 10:34 PM   #10
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

Whoa, finaly someone post a build. After I calculate your build, it will have 176 ASPD and 180 ASPD with awakening. Lightning speed !!

Old 01-26-2005, 07:33 AM   #11
Virico
Lunatic

I have yet to see a quve or Loli Ruri drop a Karvadolinrol? What server are you guys playing on and is this information accurate?
Virico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 03:45 PM   #12
Zenan*iCe
I bring Pandamonium!

Quote:
Whoa, finaly someone post a build. After I calculate your build, it will have 176 ASPD and 180 ASPD with awakening. Lightning speed !!
did you equip a weapon~? O.o
Old 01-26-2005, 06:15 PM   #13
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

For Virico : I'm playing at fenrir at iro. But you can see the data at www.roempire.com/database

Quote:
did you equip a weapon~? O.o
For Zenan*ice : ups, my mistake ^^

Old 01-26-2005, 06:27 PM   #14
KainNeo
Sandman

Character(s):
1. Visitor - Dealer - Artisan
2. Visitor - Muse - Cleric
3. Visitor - Hawker - Raider

well this is my going-to-be sinX build.... i kinda like it because it dosnt have loose end like str 92 or vit 31...it all ends in 10's
Attached Images

Old 01-26-2005, 06:45 PM   #15
crono_tolaria
Tolarian Hero

Character(s):
1. -=Crono=- lv 99 Asura Dasher Monk
2. Shikigami` lv 78 SD type SinX
3. Gank lv 85 FS/Plaga Stalker

Masterofveil I think your atkspd in pvm/pvp/woe builds is wrong, I'm assuming you calculated the atkspd w/o a katar/weapon. To mRO players I just want to ask how much does an EDP Bottle cost in your servers? Thanks.

Whatever comes...

-=Crono=- Monk Lv 99/50 (MSS/Asura Striker)
Shikigami` Assassin 98/50 (Natural Crit)
Gank Rogue Lv 85/50 (Ganker)
{Shin} Crusader Lv 80/50 (Battle Crusader)
[Crono] Wizard Lv 68/33 (DEX/INT SG Caster)
-=Ryosuke=- Battlesmith Lv 57/34
-=Sendoh=- 54/19 (Vending Geek)
|Crono| Acolyte Lv 53/40 (Wannabe FS Priest)
crono_tolaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 07:26 PM   #16
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

Well, you must read :
Quote:
it will have (naked) :
174(.5) ASPD, 178 with awk pot
22% base crit (plus cobold and doubled = 60%)
180 flee
I've said it was naked right?
And at iRO the advanced job were not implemented yet. And my price will be diffrent than yours(if Adv Job implemented ^^).
And thanks for posting Kain, isnt your dex too low? But, well, there is no perfect build ^^

Last edited by masterofveil : 01-26-2005 at 07:30 PM.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:53 AM   #17
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

Emm.. I mean Indonesian RO ^^

Old 01-27-2005, 01:33 AM   #18
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

Here is the price for EDP bottle hope it satisfied you :
around 300k at i1 and 1,5m at i2
Edit : can you see the price jump?

Old 01-27-2005, 10:33 AM   #19
Virico
Lunatic

Quote:
Here is the price for EDP bottle hope it satisfied you :
around 300k at i1 and 1,5m at i2
Edit : can you see the price jump?
Do you guys use the Clown's/Gypsy Marionette Control to make the bottles? Why is the price so huge, espeically when you can find the items pretty easy if Karvo drop at 15% per Quve/Lude in Niffel?
Virico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 06:06 PM   #20
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

Yes, we can use gypsy/clown marionete control to create the poison but note that currently, most servers have not received the Marionette Control buff patch, and the Marionette Control today has level restrictions, usage restrictions and cannot be used in WOE

And maybe the price is high because the succes rate of creating the bottle, not everyone can go to niffle (low lv charachter), if cannot go there they have to find from red mushrom etc with low drop rate, and only sin cross that can make the EDP bottle
Edit :long way... Notvice->Thief->Assasin lv 99->High Notvice->High Thief->SinX and tons of exp

Last edited by masterofveil : 01-27-2005 at 07:00 PM.
Old 01-31-2005, 08:10 PM   #21
omg!!
Rei Ayanami

Character(s):
1. classified
2. classified
3. classified

Hey, I visited niffleheim b4, but I dont see any quve drop kardovil?
Nice work btw, Especialy on SBr link. I think I'll be SBr Sin for its power. Which one you will choose? SBr Sin or The original Sin one?
omg!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 06:41 PM   #22
masterofveil
lv99

Character(s):
2. masterofveil
3. Mystform Mutant

Default ???

I dont know which one to choose. They were both good. So confused

Humm, I dont go to niffle that often. So can anyone help me to confirm that quve drop karvodil? ^^! If quve dont drop it, well, I will zap queve from the monster drop. Thanks for anyone help ^^