RO Empire ForumsRO Empire Forums  
UK Web Hosting

Go Back   RO Empire Forums > Jobs > Swordman/Knight/Crusader > Swordman/Crusader
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what is the best 1-handed sword for WoE?
Saber(3) 5 45.45%
Tsurugi(2) 0 0%
Haedonggum 5 45.45%
others(pelase list down) 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2005, 08:18 PM   #1
Sieghart86
Asura is my name..

Character(s):
1. Champion
2. Professor[coming up]
3. Assasin

Default what is the best weapon...

good day every one.what is the best weapon for WoE purposes?im going for a shield sader.using one-handed sword.

which is better?

- saber(3)
- tsurugi(2)
- haedonggum
- any other suggestion?(please list down)
Old 03-16-2005, 09:00 PM   #2
Violet29
Former Paladin

Character(s):
1. Paladin vit/str/agi

Saber(3) is a good weapon to use for shield saders in pvp/woe since you can put 3 cards to enhance extra attacks.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:19 AM   #3
DJE830
Crazy Mob Failure

Character(s):
1. ~Bizi~ Dex/Int SG/SW Wiz
2. Nimbly FS Priest

Send a message via AIM to DJE830

A Haedongun is real useful for GC/Heal and GC/Sac. Plus the extra 3 int gives some extra sp for bashing as a swordie.
Old 03-17-2005, 11:29 AM   #4
poring709
mashed poring NE1?

no love for the ice falchion and fireblend?
Old 03-17-2005, 06:56 PM   #5
Sieghart86
Asura is my name..

Character(s):
1. Champion
2. Professor[coming up]
3. Assasin

Default hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by poring709
no love for the ice falchion and fireblend?
it's hard to get right?me in mRO.haven see any one selling those yet..
Old 03-17-2005, 07:23 PM   #6
Mincemaker
Rerolled

Character(s):
1. Serpentblade (retired)

Send a message via MSN to Mincemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieghart86
it's hard to get right?me in mRO.haven see any one selling those yet..
I remember seeing a firebrand for sale last week in PK server.

Credits to Shamensyth of Hongfire for the sig.

Walk without footprints, breath without breath, our lives leave no trace.
~Motto of the Assassins' Guild, CY3455
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 07:33 PM   #7
kenwei
Baphomet

its either a haedonggum,ice falchion,fireblend or a saber.

ice falchion,fireblend=probably for GC saders when defending.cold bolt/fire bolt the enemies.you dont wanna fry unofficial alliances with GC,now do you?

HDG=attacking a castle.go to the emp and kamikaze with a GC and kill all the guards(and probably even the guardians)

saber=for shield saders(you!)..tri bloody,or double bloody boned if its pure pvp...of course,a fireblend/ice falchion can be good as it can override immune and ghostring if has those.besides,if you have high agi,you can be like an agi battle sage. XD

but these are just my opinions.

or you can just use your fist.=p
kenwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2005, 09:16 PM   #8
Sieghart86
Asura is my name..

Character(s):
1. Champion
2. Professor[coming up]
3. Assasin

Default :P

me is not in private server or PK server.juz the normal one. ok..kamikazi the emp le..haha.maybe in my next build.hmm..i just buy a V V S fire hae and upgraded to +5.hehe.btw,i also have +7 hae with wolf card and +7 hae with drainliar card.is +7 hae easy to upgrade?coz that day i bought 5 hae from NPC and managed to get four +7 and 1broke.im lucky or it's easy to get +7?the safe lvl is +5.

where do you guyz get ice falchion and fireblend?does it drop by any monster or must it be forge my a bs?

im getting at +10saber(3) with 3 hydra card once im ready for WoE with my crusader.what say you ppl?
Old 03-18-2005, 10:50 AM   #9
poring709
mashed poring NE1?

yeah, those 2 swords are kinda hard to find. i must be one lucky SOB to have them both *grin*. i bought them when we were still in juno. we just turned amatsu the other day. 1st thing i did was go to GH and try the fireblend. i was pleasantly surprised when i was doing 1.5 - 2k hits when manualy casted and the autocast thingy is great! too bad my GC sader's slower than a turtle when it comes to melee attacks. makes me wanna make an int/dex/agi heal/shield sader.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:00 PM   #10
::munak::
-FrozenCrusader-

Character(s):
1. ::asrar::
2. ::munak::

Send a message via MSN to ::munak::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieghart86
me is not in private server or PK server.juz the normal one. ok..kamikazi the emp le..haha.maybe in my next build.hmm..i just buy a V V S fire hae and upgraded to +5.hehe.btw,i also have +7 hae with wolf card and +7 hae with drainliar card.is +7 hae easy to upgrade?coz that day i bought 5 hae from NPC and managed to get four +7 and 1broke.im lucky or it's easy to get +7?the safe lvl is +5.

where do you guyz get ice falchion and fireblend?does it drop by any monster or must it be forge my a bs?

im getting at +10saber(3) with 3 hydra card once im ready for WoE with my crusader.what say you ppl?

lol +10saber[3] ull be god man haha something i have been trying to get haha. the hae that npc sell is only 1 slot, get the 2 slot hae, either buy or steal it from drake lol.

Flameberge is also a good sword, am using a VVS Ice Flamberge on High Orcs, pretty good dmg with bash though am not a str Paladin.

Ice Falcion is Garm drop, i have been searching for it in vain, been murdered by garm so many times sobsob. Fireblend is a Eddga drop, kill him so many times also until now din get any, maybe its my luck, must go see some feng shui master lol.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate, violence multiplies violence, and toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction....The chain reaction of evil -- hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars -- must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation.

::munak:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 07:28 PM   #11
Sieghart86
Asura is my name..

Character(s):
1. Champion
2. Professor[coming up]
3. Assasin

Default oic..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::munak::
lol +10saber[3] ull be god man haha something i have been trying to get haha. the hae that npc sell is only 1 slot, get the 2 slot hae, either buy or steal it from drake lol.

Flameberge is also a good sword, am using a VVS Ice Flamberge on High Orcs, pretty good dmg with bash though am not a str Paladin.

Ice Falcion is Garm drop, i have been searching for it in vain, been murdered by garm so many times sobsob. Fireblend is a Eddga drop, kill him so many times also until now din get any, maybe its my luck, must go see some feng shui master lol.
wow..having both the weapon?you are just one hell SOB..wish i could kill you for the weapons.hehe wow..garm drop it?cool as i have a party who loves to MvP garm & eddga.btw,im going for a V V S Ice Flamberge for my lvl-ing once i become a crusader and kick some High Orcs's a*s.hehe.thanks
Old 03-18-2005, 11:21 PM   #12
E.C.
Novice

I would take a +10 2xBloody 2xBoned Blade for WoE/PvP.

3x Bloody Sabers for level up in CT HOs.
E.C. is offline   Reply With Quote